Book your GNU to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Goodnews Bay to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNU and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Goodnews Bay AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNU to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Goodnews Bay (GNU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goodnews Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNU to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Goodnews Bay to Bethel (GNU to BET)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Goodnews Bay and Bethel.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goodnews Bay and Bethel from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 2,996 seats were available on flights from GNU to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 827 passengers flew on all flights from GNU to BET that year.
- There were 827 passengers that flew from Goodnews Bay to Bethel in 2009.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 681 passengers from GNU to BET in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GNU to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNU to BET for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goodnews Bay to Bethel in 2009 was 37.28%.
- Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Goodnews Bay, AK to Bethel, AK.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from GNU to BET using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goodnews Bay, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)