Book your GNU to EEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Goodnews Bay to Eek airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GNU and EEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Goodnews Bay AK to Eek AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GNU to EEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Goodnews Bay (GNU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goodnews Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eek (EEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eek on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GNU to EEK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Goodnews Bay to Eek (GNU to EEK)
- The newest aircraft servicing GNU to EEK in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GNU to EEK for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goodnews Bay, AK to Eek, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goodnews Bay to Eek in 2009 was 32.1%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Goodnews Bay and Eek.
- Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight offer flights from Goodnews Bay, AK to Eek, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goodnews Bay and Eek from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 60 passengers from GNU to EEK in 2009.
- 189 seats were available on flights from GNU to EEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from GNU to EEK that year.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from Goodnews Bay to Eek in 2009.
- Aero Flight operated flights from GNU to EEK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)