Book your YYR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Goose Bay to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Goose Bay NL to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Goose Bay (YYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goose Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYR to ORD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Goose Bay to Chicago (YYR to ORD)
- American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Goose Bay, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- There were 473 passengers that flew from Goose Bay to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYR to ORD for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 646 seats were available on flights from YYR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 473 passengers flew on all flights from YYR to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goose Bay to Chicago in 2009 was 71.75%.
- American Airlines operated flights from YYR to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Goose Bay and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYR to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines carried a total of 353 passengers from YYR to ORD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goose Bay, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goose Bay and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)