to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from Goose Bay, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- There were 473 passengers that flew from Goose Bay to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYR to ORD for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 646 seats were available on flights from YYR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 473 passengers flew on all flights from YYR to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goose Bay to Chicago in 2009 was 71.75%.
- American Airlines operated flights from YYR to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Goose Bay and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYR to ORD in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines carried a total of 353 passengers from YYR to ORD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goose Bay, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goose Bay and Chicago from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)