Book your YYR to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Goose Bay to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYR and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Goose Bay NL to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYR to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Goose Bay (YYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goose Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYR to DFW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Goose Bay to Dallas (YYR to DFW)
- Ryan International, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights from Goose Bay, Canada to Dallas, TX.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,397 passengers from YYR to DFW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goose Bay to Dallas in 2009 was 73.09%.
- There were 1,504 passengers that flew from Goose Bay to Dallas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYR to DFW in 2009 was KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYR to DFW for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goose Bay, Canada to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 1,943 seats were available on flights from YYR to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,504 passengers flew on all flights from YYR to DFW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Goose Bay and Dallas.
- Ryan International operated flights from YYR to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goose Bay and Dallas from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 250 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)