to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYR to JFK for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 406 passengers from YYR to JFK in 2009.
- 606 seats were available on flights from YYR to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 557 passengers flew on all flights from YYR to JFK that year.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Goose Bay, Canada to New York, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goose Bay, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYR to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Goose Bay and New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goose Bay to New York in 2009 was 91.58%.
- American Airlines operated flights from YYR to JFK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goose Bay and New York from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 557 passengers that flew from Goose Bay to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)