Book your YYR to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Goose Bay to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYR and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Goose Bay NL to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYR to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Goose Bay (YYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goose Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYR to EWR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Goose Bay to Newark (YYR to EWR)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 1,848 passengers from YYR to EWR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYR to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,848 passengers that flew from Goose Bay to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Goose Bay, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Goose Bay to Newark.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYR to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 2,155 seats were available on flights from YYR to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,848 passengers flew on all flights from YYR to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Goose Bay, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from YYR to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Goose Bay and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Goose Bay to Newark in 2009 was 85.32%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)