Book your GCN to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Canyon to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GCN and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Canyon Natl. Park to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GCN to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Canyon (GCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Canyon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GCN to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Canyon to Las Vegas (GCN to LAS)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 1,606 passengers from GCN to LAS in 2009.
- Scenic Airways operated flights from GCN to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GCN to LAS for Scenic Airways is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GCN to LAS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 2,106 seats were available on flights from GCN to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,613 passengers flew on all flights from GCN to LAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Canyon and Las Vegas from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Grand Canyon and Las Vegas.
- Air Greenland, Scenic Airways offer flights from Grand Canyon, AZ to Las Vegas, NV.
- There were 1,613 passengers that flew from Grand Canyon to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Canyon, AZ to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Scenic Airways' DHC-6 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Canyon to Las Vegas in 2009 was 81.2%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.