to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Forks, ND to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing GFK to DFW in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Forks and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GFK to DFW for Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines operated flights from GFK to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.