Book your GFK to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Forks to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GFK and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Grand Forks Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GFK to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Forks (GFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Forks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GFK to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Forks to Washington, DC (GFK to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Forks and Washington from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 299 passengers from GFK to IAD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GFK to IAD for Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Forks to Washington in 2009 was 91.03%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GFK to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Forks to Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Forks, ND to Washington, DC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 299 passengers that flew from Grand Forks to Washington in 2009.
- 332 seats were available on flights from GFK to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 299 passengers flew on all flights from GFK to IAD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GFK to IAD in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Grand Forks, ND to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Catalina Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including West Yellowstone Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.