to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing GJT to BWI in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 191 passengers that flew from Grand Junction to Baltimore in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GJT to BWI for US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Grand Junction, CO to Baltimore, MD.
- US Airways operated flights from GJT to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Junction to Baltimore.
- US Airways carried a total of 191 passengers from GJT to BWI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Junction, CO to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Junction to Baltimore in 2009 was 98.96%.
- 193 seats were available on flights from GJT to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 191 passengers flew on all flights from GJT to BWI that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Junction and Baltimore from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Payless Locations? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Atlanta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.