Book your GJT to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Junction to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GJT and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Walker Field to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GJT to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Junction (GJT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Junction on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GJT to LAS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Junction to Las Vegas (GJT to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Junction to Las Vegas in 2009 was 88.04%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Junction to Las Vegas.
- There were 16,200 passengers that flew from Grand Junction to Las Vegas in 2009.
- 344 seats were available on flights from GJT to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 162 passengers flew on all flights from GJT to LAS that year.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Grand Junction, CO to Las Vegas, NV.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Junction and Las Vegas from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GJT to LAS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 162 passengers from GJT to LAS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GJT to LAS for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Junction, CO to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GJT to LAS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New Orleans? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Fe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.