to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Junction to San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GJT to SAT for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Junction to San Antonio in 2009 was 74.26%.
- Frontier offers flights from Grand Junction, CO to San Antonio, TX.
- 136 seats were available on flights from GJT to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 101 passengers flew on all flights from GJT to SAT that year.
- Frontier operated flights from GJT to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Junction, CO to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing GJT to SAT in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Frontier carried a total of 101 passengers from GJT to SAT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Junction and San Antonio from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 101 passengers that flew from Grand Junction to San Antonio in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baltimore Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best South Beach Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.