Book your GRR to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to AVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Asheville (GRR to AVL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Asheville in 2009 was 26%.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Asheville in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Rapids to Asheville.
- Comair operated flights from GRR to AVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GRR to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to AVL that year.
- Comair carried a total of 13 passengers from GRR to AVL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Asheville from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to AVL for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair offers flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Asheville, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to AVL in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental London? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Napa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Moab you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Gulf Shores Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.