Book your GRR to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Downtown Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRR to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Atlanta (GRR to ATL)
- The shortest flight between GRR and ATL takes about 98 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Shuttle America offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Atlanta from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Flight #6298, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 28 minutes average delay between flights from Grand Rapids to Atlanta.
- There were 57,889 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Atlanta in 2009.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Grand Rapids to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 65,116 seats were available on flights from GRR to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,889 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Grand Rapids and Atlanta is 640 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Grand Rapids, MI to Atlanta, GA takes about 98 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Grand Rapids to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 55,653 passengers from GRR to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Atlanta in 2009 was 84.37%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GRR to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)