Book your GRR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRR to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Chicago (GRR to ORD)
- UNITED operated flights from GRR to ORD using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between GRR and ORD takes about 31 minutes.
- There were 185,876 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Chicago from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 264,229 seats were available on flights from GRR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 185,876 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to ORD that year.
- Flight #7286, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 61 minutes average delay between flights from Grand Rapids to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Grand Rapids to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Grand Rapids and Chicago is 137 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Chicago in 2009 was 72.85%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 70,287 passengers from GRR to ORD in 2009.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from Grand Rapids to Chicago.
- The average flight time from Grand Rapids, MI to Chicago, IL takes about 32 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.