Book your GRR to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRR to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Dallas (GRR to DFW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle carried a total of 34,203 passengers from GRR to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Rapids to Dallas.
- 42,300 seats were available on flights from GRR to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,203 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to DFW that year.
- The average flight time from Grand Rapids, MI to Dallas, TX takes about 137 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Grand Rapids and Dallas is 931 miles.
- American Eagle operated flights from GRR to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Grand Rapids to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between GRR and DFW takes about 137 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Dallas from American Eagle is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Grand Rapids to Dallas.
- There were 34,203 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Dallas in 2009 was 79.78%.
- Flight #2796, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Grand Rapids to Dallas.
- American Eagle offers flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Dallas, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Bear Mountain you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.