to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Grand Rapids to Dayton.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to DAY for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 49 passengers from GRR to DAY in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines offers flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Dayton, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to DAY in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Dayton from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Dayton, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from GRR to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Dayton in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Dayton in 2009 was 98%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GRR to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to DAY that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for St Maarten Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hillsboro Oregon you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best French Quarter Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.