Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The shortest flight distance between Grand Rapids and Flint is 91 miles.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Grand Rapids to Flint.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to FNT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, Skywest Air offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Flint, MI.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Grand Rapids to Flint.
- Flight #2718, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Grand Rapids to Flint.
- The shortest flight between GRR and FNT takes about 18 minutes.
- The average flight time from Grand Rapids, MI to Flint, MI takes about 18 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 48 passengers from GRR to FNT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to FNT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from GRR to FNT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Flint in 2009 was 87.33%.
- There were 131 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Flint in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from GRR to FNT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to FNT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Flint, MI in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Flint from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Flint.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)