Book your GRR to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis (GRR to IND)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis in 2009 was 74%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 225 seats were available on flights from GRR to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to IND that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Indianapolis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Indianapolis, IN.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 55 passengers from GRR to IND in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Indianapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to IND in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 144 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Indianapolis in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from GRR to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Anguilla you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.