Book your GRR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRR to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis (GRR to MSP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis in 2009 was 77.48%.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines, Comair offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 145,876 seats were available on flights from GRR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,642 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Grand Rapids, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 70 minutes.
- There were 109,642 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GRR to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 73,884 passengers from GRR to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Grand Rapids and Minneapolis is 408 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between GRR and MSP takes about 70 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #1259, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 34 minutes average delay between flights from Grand Rapids to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinac Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Toledo today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.