Book your GRR to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to BNA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Indianapolis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Nashville (GRR to BNA)
- There were 144 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Nashville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Nashville.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to BNA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 94 passengers from GRR to BNA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Nashville in 2009 was 96%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GRR to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Nashville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Nashville, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to BNA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from GRR to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to BNA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)