Book your GRR to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRR to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Orlando (GRR to MCO)
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to MCO in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Orlando.
- Compass Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Orlando, FL.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 5,620 passengers from GRR to MCO in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Orlando in 2009 was 92.06%.
- There were 5,763 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Orlando in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to MCO for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GRR to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 6,254 seats were available on flights from GRR to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,763 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to MCO that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Orlando from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.