Book your GRR to TRI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Grand Rapids to Tri-Cities airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRR and TRI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Gerald R. Ford Intl. to Tri Cities Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRR to TRI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Grand Rapids (GRR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Grand Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tri-Cities (TRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tri-Cities on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRR to TRI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Grand Rapids to Tri-Cities (GRR to TRI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRR to TRI for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Grand Rapids and Tri Cities from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Grand Rapids, MI to Tri Cities, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GRR to TRI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRR to TRI in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GRR to TRI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 94 passengers flew on all flights from GRR to TRI that year.
- Comair carried a total of 50 passengers from GRR to TRI in 2009.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Grand Rapids, MI to Tri Cities, TN.
- There were 94 passengers that flew from Grand Rapids to Tri Cities in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Grand Rapids to Tri Cities in 2009 was 94%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Grand Rapids and Tri Cities.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)