Book your GRB to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to BWI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Barbados? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tortola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Baltimore (GRB to BWI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to BWI for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GRB to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Baltimore in 2009.
- 262 seats were available on flights from GRB to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to BWI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Baltimore in 2009 was 59.16%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 155 passengers from GRB to BWI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Green Bay to Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Green Bay, WI to Baltimore, MD.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to BWI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)