Book your GRB to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Straubel Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRB to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Chicago (GRB to ORD)
- 160,328 seats were available on flights from GRB to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,507 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Green Bay, WI to Chicago, IL takes about 37 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 50,015 passengers from GRB to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Chicago from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from GRB to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between GRB and ORD takes about 36 minutes.
- American Eagle, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Green Bay to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Chicago in 2009 was 67.03%.
- The shortest flight distance between Green Bay and Chicago is 174 miles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Green Bay, WI to Chicago, IL.
- Flight #5956, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 227 minutes average delay between flights from Green Bay to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Green Bay and Chicago.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Green Bay to Chicago.
- There were 112,507 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Chicago in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Killington Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.