Book your GRB to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to CLE Route Map
Looking for Kansas City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Munich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bloomington MN Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Austin Straubel Intl. to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRB to CLE
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Cleveland (GRB to CLE)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GRB to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Cleveland from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1999.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to CLE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from GRB to CLE in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Cleveland in 2009 was 67.16%.
- There were 295 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Cleveland in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Green Bay, WI to Cleveland, OH.
- 440 seats were available on flights from GRB to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 295 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to CLE that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Green Bay and Cleveland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to CLE for Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)