Book your GRB to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Straubel Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRB to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Detroit (GRB to DTW)
- The average flight time from Green Bay, WI to Detroit, MI takes about 49 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GRB to DTW using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Green Bay to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 62,375 passengers from GRB to DTW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Green Bay and Detroit.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Green Bay and Detroit is 288 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to DTW in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Detroit in 2009 was 67.24%.
- There were 93,484 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Compass Airlines offer flights from Green Bay, WI to Detroit, MI.
- The shortest flight between GRB and DTW takes about 49 minutes.
- 133,472 seats were available on flights from GRB to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,484 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to DTW that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Green Bay to Detroit.
- Flight #7332, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 39 minutes average delay between flights from Green Bay to Detroit.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nairobi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Juneau Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.