Book your GRB to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Austin Straubel Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GRB to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Minneapolis (GRB to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GRB to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 35,678 passengers from GRB to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Green Bay to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between GRB and MSP takes about 46 minutes.
- There were 76,942 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1582, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Green Bay to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Green Bay and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Green Bay to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Minneapolis in 2009 was 68.05%.
- The average flight time from Green Bay, WI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 46 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Green Bay and Minneapolis is 252 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 107,915 seats were available on flights from GRB to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,942 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Green Bay, WI to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Boise Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Riviera Maya and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.