Book your GRB to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to STL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Dallas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to St. Louis (GRB to STL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to STL for Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to St. Louis in 2009 was 61.61%.
- 224 seats were available on flights from GRB to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 138 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to STL that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GRB to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from GRB to STL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Green Bay to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and St. Louis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Green Bay, WI to St. Louis, MO.
- There were 138 passengers that flew from Green Bay to St. Louis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to STL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)