Book your GRB to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Green Bay to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRB and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Austin Straubel Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRB to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Green Bay (GRB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Green Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRB to TPA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Portland? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Green Bay to Tampa (GRB to TPA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRB to TPA for Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GRB to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Green Bay, WI to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Green Bay and Tampa from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- There were 135 passengers that flew from Green Bay to Tampa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRB to TPA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Green Bay to Tampa in 2009 was 60.27%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from GRB to TPA in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Green Bay, WI to Tampa, FL.
- 224 seats were available on flights from GRB to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135 passengers flew on all flights from GRB to TPA that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Green Bay to Tampa.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)