Book your GSO to ABE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Allentown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and ABE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Lehigh Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to ABE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Allentown (ABE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Allentown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to ABE Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Kauai HI? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Springfield Hotel Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tucson Vacation Lodges today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Allentown (GSO to ABE)
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 142 passengers from GSO to ABE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Allentown.
- There were 273 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Allentown in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Allentown, PA.
- 300 seats were available on flights from GSO to ABE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 273 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to ABE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to ABE for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Allentown, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Allentown from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to ABE in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Allentown in 2009 was 91%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from GSO to ABE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)