Book your GSO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Atlanta (GSO to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 101,294 passengers from GSO to ATL in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, US Airways offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GSO to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 164,159 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Atlanta in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Atlanta is 306 miles.
- 210,420 seats were available on flights from GSO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164,072 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Atlanta, GA takes about 56 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.79%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The shortest flight between GSO and ATL takes about 52 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to ATL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Flight #411, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for New York Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Miami and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Biloxi you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.