Book your GSO to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Baltimore (GSO to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Baltimore.
- There were 470 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Baltimore in 2009.
- 844 seats were available on flights from GSO to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 470 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to BWI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to BWI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- US Airways carried a total of 127 passengers from GSO to BWI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Baltimore from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 284 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from GSO to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Baltimore in 2009 was 84.06%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.