to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Baton Rouge, LA.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GSO to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 54.93%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Baton Rouge.
- 192 seats were available on flights from GSO to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to BTR that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from GSO to BTR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.