Book your GSO to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Baton Rouge (GSO to BTR)
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Baton Rouge, LA.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GSO to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 54.93%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Baton Rouge.
- 192 seats were available on flights from GSO to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to BTR that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from GSO to BTR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to BTR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Baton Rouge from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.