Book your GSO to BED flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Bedford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and BED, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Laurence G. Hanscom Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to BED Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bedford (BED), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bedford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to BED Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Bedford (GSO to BED)
- 250 seats were available on flights from GSO to BED in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 163 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to BED that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to BED for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Bedford.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Bedford in 2009 was 71%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSO to BED using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Bedford from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 138 passengers from GSO to BED in 2009.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Bedford, MA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Bedford, MA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to BED in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 163 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Bedford in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.