Book your GSO to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Charlotte (GSO to CLT)
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Charlotte is 83 miles.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 72,466 passengers from GSO to CLT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2962, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 116 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Charlotte.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Greensboro to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between GSO and CLT takes about 24 minutes.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Charlotte, NC takes about 24 minutes.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Charlotte, NC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from GSO to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 150,928 seats were available on flights from GSO to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,685 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Charlotte in 2009 was 74.89%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Charlotte.
- There were 112,685 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Dallas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Atlanta today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.