Book your GSO to CHA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Chattanooga airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and CHA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Chattanooga Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to CHA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chattanooga (CHA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chattanooga on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to CHA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Chattanooga (GSO to CHA)
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Chattanooga, TN.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Chattanooga.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to CHA for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GSO to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to CHA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Chattanooga in 2009 was 76%.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 38 passengers from GSO to CHA in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GSO to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to CHA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 38 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Chattanooga in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Vancouver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Oahu today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.