Book your GSO to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Chicago (GSO to ORD)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Chicago.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Chicago in 2009 was 70.95%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Gojet Airlines, American Connection, UNITED offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Chicago, IL.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to ORD in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 58,937 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Chicago in 2009.
- 84,796 seats were available on flights from GSO to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,937 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- American Connection operated flights from GSO to ORD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 33,270 passengers from GSO to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Davenport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dorney Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.