Book your GSO to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Cincinnati (GSO to CVG)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Cincinnati.
- The shortest flight between GSO and CVG takes about 59 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Cincinnati in 2009 was 70.95%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Cincinnati from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to CVG for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Cincinnati is 330 miles.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Cincinnati, OH takes about 62 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Cincinnati.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to CVG in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Cincinnati, OH.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Cincinnati.
- Comair carried a total of 33,919 passengers from GSO to CVG in 2009.
- There were 38,054 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Cincinnati in 2009.
- 52,858 seats were available on flights from GSO to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,054 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to CVG that year.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to CVG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6367, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Toronto? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.