Book your GSO to CMH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Columbus airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and CMH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Port Columbus Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to CMH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbus (CMH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbus on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to CMH Route Map
Looking for Houston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Columbus (GSO to CMH)
- Republic Airlines offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Columbus, OH.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to CMH in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GSO to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Columbus.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Columbus in 2009 was 9.3%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 8 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Columbus in 2009.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 8 passengers from GSO to CMH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Columbus from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 310 seats were available on flights from GSO to CMH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to CMH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)