Book your GSO to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Detroit (GSO to DTW)
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight between GSO and DTW takes about 75 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Detroit is 460 miles.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Detroit.
- Flight #4103, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Detroit.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Detroit, MI takes about 77 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Detroit, MI.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Detroit.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Detroit in 2009 was 75.2%.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Detroit.
- There were 31,946 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 17,132 passengers from GSO to DTW in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Detroit from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 44,350 seats were available on flights from GSO to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,946 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to DTW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethany Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.