Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Eau Claire from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Eau Claire in 2009 was 52%.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Eau Claire, WI.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from GSO to EAU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Eau Claire in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to EAU in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Eau Claire, WI in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Eau Claire.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to EAU for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GSO to EAU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to EAU that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 26 passengers from GSO to EAU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)