Book your GSO to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Greenville (GSO to GSP)
- 232 seats were available on flights from GSO to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to GSP that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 63 passengers from GSO to GSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to GSP for Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Greenville in 2009 was 90%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Greenville.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GSO to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to GSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Greenville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Greenville, SC.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Greenville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)