to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSO to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to GPT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 187 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Gulfport in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Gulfport in 2009 was 91.59%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to GPT in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 138 passengers from GSO to GPT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Gulfport.
- 212 seats were available on flights from GSO to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to GPT that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Gulfport from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Gulfport, MS.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Honolulu Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including West Palm Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kauai Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.