Book your GSO to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Houston (GSO to IAH)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- 49,331 seats were available on flights from GSO to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,052 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to IAH that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Houston is 986 miles.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GSO to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 39,052 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight between GSO and IAH takes about 150 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Houston in 2009 was 79.09%.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Houston.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Houston.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Houston, TX takes about 150 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Houston, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to IAH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Houston, TX.
- Flight #2719, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Houston.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 38,823 passengers from GSO to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.