to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Indianapolis, IN.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GSO to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Indianapolis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Indianapolis from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 160 seats were available on flights from GSO to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to IND that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to IND in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to IND for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 37 passengers from GSO to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Indianapolis in 2009 was 23.13%.
- There were 37 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental NYC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find San Francisco Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Boston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.