Book your GSO to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to TYS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Pittsburgh? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Houston Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Knoxville (GSO to TYS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to TYS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Knoxville from Comair is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 170 seats were available on flights from GSO to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to TYS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Knoxville in 2009 was 98.86%.
- Comair carried a total of 119 passengers from GSO to TYS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Knoxville.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to TYS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Knoxville, TN.
- There were 168 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Knoxville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)