to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Lexington, KY in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Lexington in 2009.
- Comair offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Lexington, KY.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to LEX in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to LEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Lexington from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Lexington.
- Comair carried a total of 45 passengers from GSO to LEX in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GSO to LEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to LEX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Lexington in 2009 was 90%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to LEX for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Richmond and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huatulco Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacations in Boone today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.