Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Longview in 2009 was 73%.
- There were 73 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Longview in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to GGG for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greensboro to Longview.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to GGG in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Greensboro, NC to Longview, TX.
- American Eagle carried a total of 73 passengers from GSO to GGG in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GSO to GGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 73 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to GGG that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSO to GGG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Longview, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Longview from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)