Book your GSO to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to MEM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Memphis (GSO to MEM)
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Memphis is 570 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Memphis.
- 30,594 seats were available on flights from GSO to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,998 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to MEM that year.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Memphis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to MEM for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Memphis, TN takes about 93 minutes.
- Flight #5072, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Memphis.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Memphis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Memphis, TN.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Memphis, TN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSO to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 19,499 passengers from GSO to MEM in 2009.
- There were 21,998 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Memphis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to MEM in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between GSO and MEM takes about 92 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Memphis in 2009 was 76.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Luis Obispo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.